Email Scam Alert!!!
SUNO IT officials will never ask you to send your password via email.
Contact the ITC Helpdesk at 504-286-5258 if you are uncertain if an email is legitimate.
University faculty, staff and students are now provided email accounts through Microsoft’s Office 365 for Education (http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/academic/) .
To access your campus email account, please click the link below.
Username/Password Instructions (for faculty/staff only)
- The username name for your Office 365 account consists of your full email address (ex. email@example.com)
- The default password for your Office 365 account will meet the format as required by the State of Louisiana. For further information please contact the Information Technology Center Office (504-286-5258).
Username/Password Instructions (for students only)
- The username name for your Office 365 account consists of the first letter of your first name, the first three letters of your last name, your birthday month, and date, followed by @my.suno.edu.
- Example: John Doe’s username, with a birthdate of January 9th would be: firstname.lastname@example.org (must include a zero if your birthday month and/or date is a single number)
- The default password for your Office 365 account is the last 4 digits of the SSN + SU
- Example: John Doe’s password, with the last 4 of his SSN being 1234 would be 1234SU