Requesting a transcript
You will need the following information:
- Name you used when you attended SUNO
- Date of Birth
- Whether or not you graduated from SUNO (Yes or No)
A complete address is required to mail transcript(s) out. You are responsible for the address!
Please submit your request by mail, fax or email:
|Southern University at New OrleansOffice of Records
6400 Press Dr.
New Orleans, LA 70126
|Fax: (504) 284-5495Email: email@example.com|
Are you currently enrolled at SUNO?
- Go to the SUNO.edu home page
- Go to Current Students
- Go to Student Web (in the Resources column)
- Go to Enter Student Services
- Insert your CWID/SSN
- Insert your PIN (your DOB formatted MMDDYY, i.e. 010868)
- Under Student Records select Official Transcript
- Fill in the information
FEE: $2.00 (cash, check, money order, credit card or debit card)
Make your check (company or certified) payable to Southern University at New Orleans.
Payments are accepted by:
- Mail (money order, company check or certified check)
- In Person (cash, credit/debit card or check)
- Online (for current students only)
- By Phone (504) 286-5322