You may want or need to take a course from another college or university to complete your degree. Southern University at New Orleans allows students to do so as long as they meet the program requirements.
Cross Enrollment Registration Procedures
- Obtain an enrollment form from the Office of the Registrar.
- Submit your completed form for approval to your advisor and Dean. Any student wishing to take more than two courses must obtain approval from the Office of Academic Affairs.
- Courses must be entered into the Banner system.
- All fees must be paid in full.
- Fee receipts, class schedules and completed enrollment forms must be submitted for final approval.
- Take the enrollment form to the partner institution to register for classes.
To complete your Cross Enrollment Form
Cross enrollment courses should be entered using prefixes appropriate to the partner institution. See the example below:
|CROSS ENROLLMENT PARTNER INSTITUTIONS|
|River Parishes Community College||RPCC 4|
|Nunez Community College||NUNZ 5|
|Southeastern Louisiana University||SLUX 6|
|Southern University at Baton Rouge||SUBX 7|
|Delgado Community College||DLG 8|
|University of New Orleans||UNO 9|
Registration for any courses taken must be completed at the partner institution. Fees are paid at Southern University at New Orleans for the number of credit hours to be registered.