Due to Covid-19, the SUNO Office of Student Financial has revised its on-campus services, and our in-person student access has changed. Our teams have made significant changes to our delivery of student support - to ensure students still have access to the same excellent service.
The Office of Student Financial Aid is excited to announce a change in the 2022-2023 financial aid verification process. Beginning April 2020, the Office of Financial Aid transitioned to a document upload portal called Dynamic. This new platform is for secure verification document upload for the 2022-2023 Verification process. ALL verification documents must be uploaded into a virtual gateway to avoid any contact tracing.
PLEASE NOTE: This change only applies to the 2020-2021 and 2021-2022 FAFSA’s selected for verification or require additional documentation and does not include the 2019-2020 aid year.
Verification processing timeframe is 2-4 weeks to review and complete student files.
- 2022-2023 Verification Procedures & Worksheet
- 2022-2023 Zero Income Verification Form
- Non-Tax Filer's Statement
- 2022-2023 Unusual Enrollment History Review Form
Graduate Students ONLY
Parent PLUS (Dependent Students ONLY)
- 2022-2023 Dependency Override Requirements
- Professional Judgment for Cost of Attendance
- 2022-2023 Professional Judgment for Loss of Income