The Master of Arts in Museum Studies Program trains students to become innovative and knowledgeable leaders in museums and cultural institutions.
- Raising the consciousness of the importance and necessity of culture and tolerance in our lives;
- Intellectual honesty, integrity, and ethical conduct;
- Professionalism in museum work;
- Critical thinking and theoretical discourse;
- Program quality and excellence;
- Innovation and leadership;
- A balance of theory and practice;
- Students with diverse backgrounds; and,
- In-depth, hands-on, Practicum experiences.