The College of Business & Public Administration has begun a campaign to sell engraved bricks for a cost of $100 each to faculty, staff, student, alumnus, friend, supporter, and member of the community.
The bricks will be used to construct the walkways outside of the new College of Business & Public Administration building, which is under construction on the Lake Campus.
Proceeds will pay for each brick and the excess will be used as follows:
- Enhance the continuous improvement effort of the CBA.
- Enhance resources required by CBA to attract and retain world-class faculty and staff.
- Provide financial assistance to qualified undergraduate and graduate CBA students.
- Supplement University-provided resources required by CBA to maintain the physical appearance of the CBA Building.
- Support CBA outreach activities on-campus and off-campus.